Sarasota & Manatee County Residents
9 wks of FUN! FUN!FUN!
Academics Character Building Team Building
Recreation Arts Crafts Computers Field trips Free Morning Care Free Breakfast and Lunch
Staffed by Teachers!
Summer Enrichment Camp Info
M 6/3- F 6/28
Reading & Math Morning Only.
Full- Time $350
M 7/1-F 7/26
M 7/29-F 8/5
$15 per day, flat fee
FAQ Questions & Answers Below
Great plans are in store for your children! Our hands on, core- curriculum will be taught by certified teachers offering Reading and Math with the latest in Panna Board InteractiveTechnology!
Our extra curricular activities consist of: Field Trips, Character Building, Technology, Music and Movement, Computers, Arts & Crafts, Recess and more! Free Morning Care! Free Breakfast! Free Lunch! Free Field Trips!
1) Why Parents And Educators Choose SKI ?
- Fun filled, well- rounded, credible program geared towards, academic, social, emotional and physical growth
- Supportive, organized, safe and productive environment.
- Great Value!!!
Local, professional, experienced educators and education paraprofessionals.
3) Camp Calendar Open daily 7:30am-5:30pm from 6/3/2013 through 8/12/2013 closed Th July 4th & F 5th
4) Before Care 7:30am free from 6/3-7/26!!
5) After Care 3:30-5:30pm, $4 per hour
6) Location Suncoast School For Innovative Studies Elementary Campus, 845 S. School Ave 34237 in Sarasota. On the corner of School Ave & Bay Rd.
7) 2013 Registration Fee
No additional charge.
8) 2013 Field Trip Fees
No additional charge for fields trips/transportation
9) 2013 Low Tuition Fees Include HUGE SAVINGS!
Low 2013 Tuition Fees, plus an extra hour per day and two extra weeks this year! Free before care, Free Breakfast, Free Lunch, no registration fees, free field trips.
10) Scholarships Full -No more placements available. Morning Sessions for SSIS Students (Ages 5-13) identified as FCAT Reading and Math Level 1 and 2. First come first serve. Sessions are Monday -Thursday of each week. Scholarship recipients may attend full- time for $190 per month. You may enroll your child for afternoons by completing the registration form and submitting a payment of $190 or a 20% deposit of $38 with the remaining amount divided into equal weekly payments. You may enroll your child on Friday's only by completing the registration form below for $60.
11)_Can I sign up for select days or weeks ?
Yes. Part-time is 1) 2 full days, 1/2 day per week or 2) Mornings 8:00am-11:30am, or 3) Afternoons 12:00pm-3:30pm.
$37.50 part -time per week early birds, $47.50 per week if register on or after May 31st.
$75.00 full time per week early birds, $87.50 per week if register on or after 5/31st
Scroll right of form and double click to download Registration Form Below
12) Registration Begins January 7,2013
Registraion Ends May 1, 2013 or when all placements are filled
13) Early Bird Payment Schedule
Register by April 15th for early bird payment schedule.
20% down remaining payments divided into equal payments due by May 31st.
Placement is secure once tuition is paid in full. Tuition will resume 2013 fee schedule after April 15th.
14) Tuition Refund
Tuition is refundable.
15) Reserve your son/daughters placement
Shalom Kids International
Suncoast School For Innovative Studies
845 S. School Ave
16) Summer Camp Field Trip Schedule Now posted. See summer camp schedule page.
17. Business Name and EIN Shalom Kids International LLC. EIN 38-3759977
18) Program Director Contact Terri Evans during the hours of 3pm-6pm at 734.635.2257 or send an email to email@example.com
SKI Summer Camp Motto